Refining cornering of vehicles with suspension modification course here.
- Keeping the tyre on the road.
- The purpose of the shock absorber
- The purpose of the spring
- General interaction between the the spring and the shock absorber.
- A step function.
- 1st and 2nd order responses to a step function.
- Over and under damped systems.
- Rolling weight of wheel
- Inertia and resistance to change of direction.
- Tyre wall flex, height and tyre pressures.
- Tyre compounds.
- Vibrations and harmonics